1) Notice is hereby given in accordance with the provisions of section 12(3) of the Local Government: Municipal Systems Act, 2000 (Act No 32 of 2000), section 11 of the Provincial Notice №. 155 of 2016 as published in the Free State Provincial Gazette of 22 July 2016 and the provisions of the Municipality’s Policy on Development and Review of Policies and By-laws of 2012, that the Council of Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality intends to review and rationalize the following existing by-law:
- Municipal Land Use Management By-law
2) The by-law under review is published for comments and copies thereof may be obtained and scrutinized at the following places:
a) Municipality’s website at www.mangaung.co.za.
b) Room 310, 3rd Floor Bram Fischer Building, Nelson Mandela Drive, Bloemfontein.
c) Municipal Regional Offices: Bloemfontein, Botshabelo, Thaba Nchu and Dewetsdorp.
d) Municipal Libraries.
3) Public Hearing, specifically for Interest Groups such as Associations or any other interest groups that might have interests in the above-mentioned by-law, has been arranged as follows:
- Dates : Friday, 17 November 2017
- Venue : Floreat Hall, Bram Fischer Building, Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraaff Street, BLOEMFONTEIN
- Time : 11H00
4) Any queries for clarity can be directed to Mr George Masuabi at Planning Department on (051) 405 8918 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. or alternatively you may contact Mr Thabiso Ramolebo at Legal Services on (051) 405 8471 / 8934 or 082 947 8890 or by e-mail at thabiso.ramolebo.mangaung.co.za.
Adv. Tankiso Mea – City Manager