PUBLIC HEARINGS : CHANGE OF DATES
1) Members of community are hereby notified that the new dates of the Public Hearings that were supposed to be held in Bloemfontein are as follows:
Bloemfontein: 22 September 2017 at 14:00, Batho Community Hall
29 September 2017 at 14:00, Kagisanong Hall
2) Presentations and copies of the following by-laws will be provided at the public hearings:
- Cemeteries By-law
- Waste Management By-law
- Disaster Management By-law
- Swimming Pools By-law
- Environmental Health By-law
- Firefighting Services By-law
- Informal Settlements By-law
- Municipal Libraries By-law
- Informal Trading By-law
- Municipal Public Streets By-law
- Initiation Schools By-law
- Noise Control By-law
- Public Amenities By-law
- Municipal Parks By-law
- Outdoor Advertising By-law
- Lease of Municipal Halls By-law
- Keeping of Animals, Poultry & Bees By-law
3) The above-mentioned by-laws for review and rationalization are published for comments and inputs, and copies thereof may may also be obtained and scrutinized at the following places:
- Municipality’s website at www.mangaung.co.za.
- Room 313, 3rd floor Bram Fischer Building, De Villiers Street, Bloemfontein.
- Municipal Regional Offices: Thaba Nchu, Botshabelo, Bloemfontein and Dewetsdorp.
- Municipal Libraries.
4) Members of the community are invited to submit their written comments or representations to the Legal Services at Room 313, Bram Fischer Building, Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraaff Streets, BLOEMFONTEIN or send by fax to 051 – 405 8119 or by post to P O Box 3704, Bloemfontein 9300 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach them on or before 06 October 2017. Any person, who cannot write, may come during working days and hours to Room 313, Bram Fischer Building, Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraff Streets BLOEMFONTEIN, where assistance with the transcribing of comments or representations will be provided.
5) Any queries for clarity in this regard can be directed to the Legal Services Offices of the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality at telephone numbers 051-405 8471 or 051-405 8934.
Adv. Tankiso Mea – CITY MANAGER