The 2022/25 MTREF budget is prepared in compliance with the MFMA (No 56 of 2003). The MTREF is a financial plan that enables the municipality to achieve its vision and mission through the IDP Strategy which is informed by the development agenda and community/stakeholder inputs.
Section 153 of the Constitution requires that ‘a municipality must structure and manage its administration and budgeting and planning processes to give priority to the basic needs of the community, and to promote the social and economic development of the community’. The MFMA, together with the Municipal Systems Act (2000), aims to facilitate compliance with this constitutional duty by ensuring that municipalities’ priorities, plans, budgets, implementation actions and reports are properly aligned.
Budget and Related Policies
- MAN BUDGET WRITE UP 2022_2025
- CAPEX BOOKLET 2023-25
- Cost Containment Policy – 2022 23
- 13 th Supply Chain Management Policy 22 23
- A1 Schedule – mSCOA vs 66 – Protected_CONS_Draft__202122_20220331_2107
- Credit Control Policy 2022 2023 Final
- Final 2022-2023 General Tariffs booklet
- Indigent Policy 2022 2023 Final
- Property Rates Policy for Implementation 1 July 2022 1st draft (1)
- Travel Management Policy New Jul 2022
- Write off Policy 2022 2023 Final