TENTH SUPPLEMENTARY VALUATION ROLL FOR THE PERIOD 1 JULY 2017 – 30 JUNE 2022
Notice is hereby given in terms of Section 49 (1)(a)(i) of the Local Government: Municipal Property Rates Act, 2004 (Act No 6 of 2004), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”, that the tenth supplementary valuation roll for the period 1 July 2017 until 30 June 2022 is open for inspection at the following pay points:
LIST OF PAY-POINTS:
- Bram Fischer Pay Point – Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraaff Str, Bram Fischer Building, Bloemfontein
- Intermodal Facility – Shop A44, Intermodal Facility, Harvey road (New Taxi Rank)
- Hostel no1 Pay Point – Dr Belcher Road, Heidedal, Bloemfontein
- Leslie Monnanyane Pay Point – Regional Office, Cnr Moshoeshoe Road & George Lubbe Str, Rocklands, Mangaung
- Heidedal Pay Point – 10 Da Vinci Crescent, Heidedal
- Reahola Pay Point – Unit No 18A & B, Reahola Centre, Botshabelo
- Civic Centre Pay Point, Thaba Nchu – Civic Centre, 96 Stasie Street, Thaba Nchu
- Dewetsdorp Pay Point – 13Brand Street, Dewetsdorp
- Wepener Pay Point – 1154 Lebatla Street, Wepener
- Van Stadensrus Pay Point – 372 Marthinus Street, Van Stadensrus
- Soutpan Pay Point – 275 Nthunya Street, Ikgomotseng, Soutpan
From 1 September 2021 to 29 October 2021.
An invitation is hereby made in terms of section 49(1)(a)(ii) of the Act that any owner or other person who so desires should lodge an objection with the Municipal Manager in respect of any matter reflected in, or omitted from, the valuation roll within the abovementioned period.
Attention is specifically drawn to the fact that in terms of section 50(2) of the Act an objection must be in relation to a specific individual property and not against the valuation roll as such. The form for the lodging of an objection is obtainable at the abovementioned pay points or website www.mangaung.co.za.
The completed forms must be returned to
Chief Financial Officer
P O Box 288
or handed in at any of the above mentioned pay points.
Available General Valuation Roll and Lodging of Objections Documents:
- MAIN BASE PROPERTY VALUATION ROLL: Click here to download the ZIP file that contains the Microsoft XLS file (also refer to the links below that contains the 10th, 9th and 8th Supplementary Valuation Roll and previous Valuation Rolls
- 10th Supplementary Valuation-Roll (1 September 2021)
- 9th Supplementary Valuation-Roll (1 June 2021)
- 8th Supplementary Valuation-Roll (May 2020)
- Click here to download all relevant documents in ZIP format relating to the Supplementary Valuation Roll Number 8 Implemented during May 2020
- Form A: Lodging an Objection [Residential]
- Form B: Lodging an Objection [other than Residential or Agricultural]
- Form C: Lodging an Objection [Agricultural or Farms]