SIXTH SUPPLEMENTARY VALUATION ROLL FOR THE PERIOD 1 JULY 2017 – 30 JUNE 2021
Notice is hereby given in terms of Section 49 (1)(a)(i) of the Local Government: Municipal Property Rates Act, 2004 (Act No 6 of 2004), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”, that the sixth supplementary valuation roll for the period 1 July 2017 until 30 June 2021 is open for inspection at the following pay points:
- Bram Fischer Pay Point – Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraaff Str, Bram Fischer Building, Bloemfontein
- Intermodal Facility – Shop A44, Intermodal Facility, Harvey road (New Taxi Rank)
- Hostel no1 Pay Point – Dr Belcher Road, Heidedal, Bloemfontein
- Leslie Monnanyane Pay Point – Regional Office, Cnr Moshoeshoe Road & George Lubbe Str, Rocklands, Mangaung
- Heidedal Pay Point – 10 Da Vinci Crescent, Heidedal
- Reahola Pay Point – Unit No 18A & B, Reahola Centre, Botshabelo
- Civic Centre Pay Point, Thaba Nchu – Civic Centre, 96 Stasie Street, Thaba Nchu
- Dewetsdorp Pay Point – 13Brand Street, Dewetsdorp
- Wepener Pay Point – 1154 Lebatla Street, Wepener
- Van Stadensrus Pay Point – 372 Marthinus Street, Van Stadensrus
- Soutpan Pay Point – 275 Nthunya Street, Ikgomotseng, Soutpan
From 1 June 2019 to 31 July 2019.
An invitation is hereby made in terms of section 49(1)(a)(ii) of the Act that any owner or other person who so desires should lodge an objection with the Municipal Manager in respect of any matter reflected in, or omitted from, the valuation roll within the abovementioned period.
Attention is specifically drawn to the fact that in terms of section 50(2) of the Act an objection must be in relation to a specific individual property and not against the valuation roll as such. The form for the lodging of an objection is obtainable at the abovementioned pay points or website www.mangaung.co.za.
The completed forms must be returned to: Chief Financial Officer, P O Box 288, Bloemfontein, 9300
or handed in at any of the above mentioned pay points.
For enquiries please phone 051-405 8275/051-405 8677; or fax to 051-4058318. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Available General Valuation Roll and Lodging of Objections Documents: