In terms of Chapter 5 of Municipal System Act, 2000 (Act 32 of 2000), a municipal council is expected to annually review their IDP in accordance with an assessment of its performance measures and to the extent that changing circumstances so demands, the municipality may also amend its IDP in accordance with a prescribed process.
Notice is hereby given that the Draft Integrated Development Plan 2019/20 and its Sectoral Plans, the Draft MTREF BUDGET 2019/20 – 2021/22 and Draft Budget Related Policies for the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality were noted by the Council on Tuesday, April 09th, 2019 and documents are available for all interested parties and local communities for a period of 21 days, starting from 09th April – 30th April 2019 to submit written comments regarding the drafts documents.
The documents are also available at the bottom of this page (www.mangaung.co.za) and will also be available for perusal at the below premises:
- Bloemfontein: Bainsvlei Library (Langenhoven Park), BP Leinaeng Library (Phahameng), Fichardt Park Library (Fichardt Park), Mangaung Library (Rockland), Trevor Barlow Library (Heidedal);
- Botshabelo: Botshabelo Library
- Thaba Nchu: Civic Centre-Selosesha Library
- Van Stadensrus: Municipal Office
- Wepener: Municipal Office
- Dewetsdorp: Municipal Office
- Soutpan: Municipal Office
NB: All documents will not be taken out of the Libraries, strictly to be perused at the Libraries or Municipal Offices.
For all your written submissions and enquires you can contact the following persons at Bram Fischer Building: firstname.lastname@example.org or (051 405 8874) for IDP enquiries and email@example.com or (051 405 8833) for all budget related matters or hand deliver to 2nd Floor, Room 213B and 214.
Adv. Tankiso Mea – City Manager
Click the following links to download the applicable document in PDF format:
- Draft Reviewed Integrated Development Plan (IDP) 2019/20
- Spatial Development Framework (SDF) Review [10 April 2019]
- MMM Medium Term Revenue and Expenditure Framework (MTREF) 2019/20 – 2021/22
- CENTLEC (SOC) LTD: Medium Term Revenue and Expenditure Framework (MTREF): 2019/2020 – 2021/2022
- General Tariffs Policy 2019/2020 (4 Mar 2019)
- IDP and Budget Process Plan for 2019/2020
- Property Rates Policy [11 April 2019]
- Tariffs Policy [11 April 2019]