PUBLIC NOTICE: SPECIAL INVITATION TO INTEREST GROUPS (Published on 31 January 2019)
1) Notice is hereby given in accordance with the provisions of section 12(3) of the Local Government: Municipal Systems Act, 2000 (Act No 32 of 2000), section 11 of the Provincial Notice №. 155 of 2016 as published in the Free State Provincial Gazette of 22 July 2016 and the provisions of the Municipality’s Policy on Development and Review of Policies and By-laws of 2012, that the Council of Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality intends to pass the following set of the revised by-laws:
- Municipal Land Use Planning By-law (Click this link to Download the PDF)
2) This by-law is published for final comments and copies thereof may be obtained and scrutinized at the following places:
a) Municipality’s website at www.mangaung.co.za.
b) Room 310, 3rd Floor Bram Fischer Building, Nelson Mandela Drive, Bloemfontein.
3) The last Special Public Hearings, specifically for Interest Groups or any other interest groups that might have interests in the above-mentioned by-laws, have been arranged as follows:
- Dates : 14 February 2019 (Thursday)
- Venue : Rose Hall, Bram Fischer Building, Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraaff Street, BLOEMFONTEIN
- Time : 10H00 – 13H00
4) Any queries for clarity can be directed to Mr George Masuabi on (051) 405 8918 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you may contact Mr Thabiso Ramolebo at Legal Services on telephone numbers (051) 405 8471 / 8934 or 082 947 8890 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Adv. Tankiso Mea – City Manager