- Click here to download the PDF for the Mangaung African Cultural Festival (MACUFE) Informal Trading Application Form 2015
- Click here to download the PDF for the Mangaung African Cultural Festival (MACUFE) Vendor Application Form for Exhibitors Arts & Crafts 2015
The Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality through the SMME Support Division hereby wishes to invite Informal Traders of Mangaung that are interested in trading and exhibiting their goods during MACUFE to apply for a Trading Permit which would be granted in line with the Business Act of May 24, 1991 and the Business Amendment Act 186 of 1993 – Government Notice 2476. The goods for exhibition and trading include Arts & Crafts, food and soft drinks.
Application forms are limited and available from the 14th to the 23rd September 2015 and are available at the following MMM Offices:
- Bloemfontein – Bram Fischer Building, Information Desk, Ground floor
- Botshabelo – Municipal Offices, Security Desk
- Thaba Nchu – Municipal Offices, Security Desk
A criterion for eligible applicants are as follows:
- Be a SA Citizen and be a resident of the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality
- Must be 18 years and above
Kindly return the completed application forms to the same areas of collection.
Contact Numbers: 0514058828, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: Click here
Closing date for submission of Informal Trading application forms and Vendor Application Forms for Exhibitors Arts & Crafts : 23rd September 2015.
When: 2-11 October 2015
Where: South Africa, Bloemfontein
Website: Click here for the Macufe Website